- Offer unlimited income potential?
- Encourage you to make a difference?
- Give you responsibility?
- Utilize your creative energy?
- Allow you to define your own career path?
- Involve mixing and mingling with musicians, celebrities, on air personalities, business and community leaders?
Are you an overachiever who wants to be paid for it?
Do you build relationships that extend beyond business?
Are you a person who gets what you want, and then wants more?
• Prospect, market, sell and service advertising air time.
• Achieve revenue and share goals set by Sales Manager.
• Develop new advertisers by soliciting area businesses and service clients to maintain positive working relationships.
• Resolve billing discrepancies and assist in collections of past due accounts.
• Provide regular reports to Sales Manager regarding prospective sales orders, daily call sheets, itineraries, new prospect lists, forecasts, and competition analysis.
• Monitor competitive media to continually prospect for new account leads.
• Develop account list from various sources.
• Outstanding marketing/presentation skills in order to conceive and execute presentations, strong organizational skills, computer literate, excellent oral and written communication skills.
• College education preferred.
If this sounds like you,
Clear Channel St. Louis would like to talk to you
about a career as an Account Executive.
E-mail your resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org, please type in “AE” in subject line
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer. We believe our creativity and productivity are best when we bring together people of all backgrounds and ethnicities. Therefore, Clear Channel strongly encourages men and women of all races and backgrounds to apply for positions for which they are qualified.
Clear Channel hires employees based on their experience, talent, and qualifications for the job. Discrimination or harassment based on race, sex, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected classification is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
If your organization distributes information about employment opportunities to job seekers or refers job seekers to employers, and would like to receive job vacancy notices for Clear Channel Radio St. Louis, please provide us with the name, mailing address, e-mail address (if applicable), telephone number, fax number, and contact person and identify the category or categories of vacancies for which you would like information specified above to the following person at Clear Channel: Human Resources Director 1001 Highlands Plaza Drive West, Suite 100, St. Louis MO 63110.